- One Carol's Cookies Oatmeal Raisin Cookie (6.5-oz)
- One-and-a-half cup of yogurt - greek style or regular, your choice
- Assorted fresh berries
- Take a fresh or defrosted Oatmeal Raisin Cookie and crumble it up into small pieces.
- Place the first layer of crumbs into two (2) large parfait glasses or four (4) small parfait glasses.
- Layer yogurt into the glasses on top of the first layer of crumbs.
- Add a thin layer of assorted fresh berries on top of the yogurt.
- Repeat steps 2 thru 4 until you fill the glasses (or you are out of cookies).
- Refrigerate for later if you can resist, or enjoy immediately,