Chocolate Sugar Cookie Milkshake Recipe
Are you craving a sweet delight? Explore Carol’s Cookies’ recipe for a luscious Chocolate Sugar Cookie Milkshake – the perfect blend of handmade cookies and creaminess!
- 2 cups of chocolate ice cream
- 1 cup of reduced fat milk
- 1 cup of ice cubes
- 1 original Carol’s Cookies’ Old-Fashioned Sugar Cookie
- First, combine your ice cream and milk in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add ice cubes to thicken milkshake, if necessary
- Break your sugar cookie roughly into thirds and add to the blender.
- Blend again until cookie is broken up until your desired consistency.
Shop gourmet cookies online for all of your baking needs!