Chocolate Chip Cookie-in-a-Bowl Dessert Recipe
Combine a warm Carol’s Cookie with a scoop of your favorite ice cream to recreate our signature Cookie-in-a-Bowl dessert.
- 1 of Carol’s Cookies original Chocolate Chip Cookie
- 1 pint of vanilla bean ice cream
- Chocolate syrup, fudge or caramel sauce
- Whipped cream
- Start with Carol’s Cookies signature chocolate chip cookie without nuts.
- Make sure you defrost the cookie to room temperature.
- Warm the cookie in your microwave for 30 seconds.
- Flip the cookie over and microwave it for another 10 seconds.
- Place the warm Carol’s Cookie in a serving bowl.
- Take a scoop of (Homer’s) Vanilla Bean ice cream and place it over the warm cookie in your bowl.
- Add whipped cream, chocolate or caramel sauce, sprinkles and additional toppings of your choice to the top (nuts optional).
- Serve and enjoy.
If you are daring, add some whipped cream to the dessert ideas listed below for a bit more fun. Here are some suggestions of our personal favorite cookie in a bowl combinations:
- Chocolate Chip Cookie without Nuts with French Vanilla ice cream topped with hot chocolate sauce
- Cinnamon Swirl Cookie with a scoop of Caramel ice cream topped with warm caramel sauce
- Brownie Cookie with a scoop of Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream and hot fudge
- Old-fashioned Sugar Cookie with a scoop of Strawberry ice cream and fresh strawberries
- Oatmeal Raisin with Pecans Cookie with Butter Pecan ice cream and caramel sauce
- Toffee Crunch Cookie with Dulce de Leche ice cream and warm dark chocolate topping
- Brownie Cookie with Rocky Road ice cream (for those choco-holics)