- 1 of Carol’s Cookies original Chocolate Chip Cookie
- 1 pint of vanilla bean ice cream
- Chocolate syrup, fudge or caramel sauce
- Whipped cream
- Start with Carol’s Cookies signature chocolate chip cookie without nuts.
- Make sure you defrost the cookie to room temperature.
- Warm the cookie in your microwave for 30 seconds.
- Flip the cookie over and microwave it for another 10 seconds.
- Place the warm Carol’s Cookie in a serving bowl.
- Take a scoop of (Homer’s) Vanilla Bean ice cream and place it over the warm cookie in your bowl.
- Add whipped cream, chocolate or caramel sauce, sprinkles and additional toppings of your choice to the top (nuts optional).
- Serve and enjoy.