Toffee Crunch Cookie S’mores
December 18, 2016
Satisfy your craving for a classic campfire treat!
- 2 of Carol’s Cookies Toffee Crunch Cookies
- ½ of a chocolate bar (approximately .77 ounces)
- 2 Large Marshmallows
- Roast marshmallows slowly over an open flame. Kids make sure you have parental supervision or approval first. You can use a campfire or fire pit, or in a pinch, a gas stove or sterno.
- With the flat side of the cookie up, place your piece of chocolate on it.
- Once your marshmallow is toasted to your liking, place it atop the chocolate and top with the other cookie so the bottoms match up.
- Open wide, and enjoy!