Pumpkin Cheesecake with Carol’s Snickerdoodle Cookie Crust
December 18, 2016
- Two 6.5-oz Carol’s Cookies Snickerdoodle Cookies
- Three (3) teaspoons of melted butter
- Three (8oz) packages of cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups of pumpkin puree
- 1 1/2 cups of granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon of allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon of nutmeg
- Three (3) large eggs
- 1/2 cup of sour cream
- Two (2) teaspoons of vanilla
- For the Snickerdoodle Cookie Crust:
- Place two (2) Carol’s Cookies Snickerdoodle Cookies in a food processor and pulse until crumbed.
- Place crumbs in a mixing bowl, and add three (3) teaspoons of melted butter.
- Press the crumbs into the sides and bottom of a 9-inch springform pan forming the crust.
- For the Pumpkin Cheesecake:
- Preheat the over to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, mix the pumpkin puree, sugar and spices. Beat for one minute until incorporated.
- Add eggs, one at a time, to puree and spices and continue to mix in the sour cream and vanilla.
- Pour cheesecake filing over the Snickerdoole Cookie crust inside of the springform pan.
- Place the springform pan on a baking sheet.
- Bake for one hour to 70 minutes, or just until the center is set.
- Allow cake to cool on a cooling rack. Place in refrigerator to cool for four hours.
- Break out your favorite whipped cream, serve and enjoy your Pumpkin Snickerdoodle masterpiece!