Peanut Butter Chocolate Pie Crust Recipe
December 18, 2016
- 6 – 8 Peanut Butter Chocolate Combo Cookies
- 1 stick of butter (approx. 8 tablespoons)
- 1 quart of Ice cream or frozen yogurt of your choice
- Start with Carol’s Cookies Peanut Butter Chocolate Combo Cookie (you can also combine several flavors together to make a unique mixture). You will need approximately six to eight 6-ounce cookies.
- Make sure the cookies are at room temperature, and break them up into little pieces.
- Add one stick of pure butter to the mixture of broken up cookies by massaging it in with your hands.
- Line a cookie sheet with wax paper with the waxed side facing up.
- Using a rolling pin, roll out the mixture of cookie pieces until it becomes a flat sheet of crust.
- Spray a round pie pan with cooking spray.
- Take the sheet of cookie pieces and transfer it into the pie pan.
- Fill the cookie pie crust with your favorite frozen yogurt or ice cream flavor(s).
- Serve and enjoy.