Oatmeal Chocolate Cherry Cookie Crumb Bites
December 18, 2016
- 1 cup of quick cooking rolled oats
- 1 cup of crushed Carol’s Cookies Oatmeal Chocolate Cherry cookie crumbs (1 original size cookie or approximately 4 Minis)
- ½ cup of peanut butter (or any other nut butter)
- 1/4 cup of honey
- ½ cup of dried cherries
- 1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract
- Stir all ingredients together in a medium to large size bowl until thoroughly mixed. Cover and let chill in the refrigerator for 30 mins.
- Once chilled, roll into balls of about 1” in diameter. Store in an airtight container and keep refrigerated.