Ice Cream Sundae Pie
How to make a Ice Cream Sundae Pie made with Carol’s Cookies
Looking for a delicious dessert that’s easy to make with Carol’s Cookies? Look no further!
Gather you ingredients:
- A variety of your favorite Carol’s Cookies.
- Vanilla ice cream or frozen yogurt
- Your favorite chocolate sauce
- Crush up a variety of Carol’s Cookies, your choice, and roll them using a little butter to form a pie crust.
- Line the bottom of a pie pan with this crust.
- Swirl vanilla ice cream or frozen yogurt and chocolate sauce together.
- Fill the pie pan with the Carol’s Cookies pie crust.
- Fill it with the ice cream or frozen yogurt
- Freeze it and serve when you want to be the life of the party.
Are you in the mood for freshly baked gourmet cookies? Order some of our famous cookies shipped directly to your door at this link: https://carolscookies.com/order-cookies/