To maintain the freshest Carol’s Cookies possible, we offer the following suggestions:
- Freeze cookies upon arrival unless they’ll be consumed within 48 hours.
- Do NOT put Carol’s Cookies in a cooler or a refrigerator. This will dry out the cookies more quickly.
- Freeze any unused cookies in the freezer bags that we provide and close the bag tightly with twist tie.
- To defrost the cookies, leave them at room temperature for approximately two for the fresh out-of-the-oven taste.
- The cookies can be refrozen twice before they start to lose their moistness.
- Cookies placed in cookie jars or bakery cases maintain their freshness best when stored at room temperature. Place a piece of white bread in the jar or case to absorb humidity and help optimize freshness.
- Wrapping the cookies in Saran Wrap or cellophane may help to slightly increase shelf life.
Carol’s Shelf-Life Meter (out of freezer):
- Brownie Cookie, Chocolate Chip with Walnuts, White Chocolate Macadamia Nut
- Chocolate Chip, Candy Cookies, Kitchen Sink, Milk Chocolate Chunk, Peanut Butter Chocolate Combo
- Snickerdoodle, Oatmeal Chocolate Cherry, Oatmeal Raisin with Pecans, Old-Fashioned Sugar, Toffee Crunch, Toffee Fudge Brownie
- Double Chocolate, White Chocolate Cranberry
If you have any questions or concerns maintaining fresh cookies, please do not hesitate to call us at 847.831.4500 or email us at email@example.com