When is Carol's Cookies really more than just a cookie? When it's a creative dessert!
If you thought our cookies were special before, wait until you read about these incredible creations below. You may very well short-circuit your keyboard!
Breakfast of Champions
You sometimes enjoy breakfast for dinner; why not have breakfast for dessert? Break up an Oatmeal Raisin with Pecans Cookie and add your favorite milk for a great way to start your day.
Cut up your cookies in smaller pieces, place them in a freezer-safe bag and store them in your freezer. People love the frozen chunks! And remember, there are no calories in the small pieces (wink, wink). FYI, the cookies have a 6-month shelf-life when kept frozen.
Warm 'Em Up!
Heat up a thawed Carol's Cookie in the microwave for about 40 seconds or in the oven for 1 1/2 minutes at 350 degrees for that just-out-of-the-oven gooey-ness.
Combine a warm Carol's Cookie with a scoop of your favorite ice cream to recreate our signature Cookie-in-a-Bowl dessert. If you are daring, add some whipped cream to the dessert ideas listed below for a bit more fun. Here are some suggestions of our personal favorites:
- Chocolate Chip Cookie without Nuts with French Vanilla ice cream topped with hot chocolate sauce
- Cinnamon Swirl Cookie with a scoop of Caramel ice cream topped with warm caramel sauce
- Brownie Cookie with a scoop of Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream and hot fudge
- Old-fashioned Sugar Cookie with a scoop of Strawberry ice cream and fresh strawberries
- Oatmeal Raisin with Pecans Cookie with Butter Pecan ice cream and caramel sauce
- Toffee Crunch Cookie with Dulce de Leche ice cream and warm dark chocolate topping
- Brownie Cookie with Rocky Road ice cream (for those choco-holics)